Miyerkules, Oktubre 7, 2015

The Irony of Life

"When you choose what is easy your life will be hard. If you choose what is hard your life will be easy." I first heard this quote in an inspirational video and this become my favorite quote already. At first, I was confused with the message it wants to give but looking in my life now I came to understand that it is really true. Come to think of the people who do not want to get out from their comfort zones. They are so embraced by their fears to venture the difficulty of life. However, unknowingly their lives becomes hard. Now, let us take a look to the other side. I look up to the people who are so brave to take the risks. They ignore the negative noises that pull them down instead they continue to commit themselves to their dreams. 

Poverty is a very intriguing issue in our society. Most people keep on blaming the government but the question is, do we really want to get rid out of it. In my opinion, we already embrace  this problem and subconciously we really do not want a better life. We are even fond of saying that, "I am already contented with a simple life." The truth is we are afraid of having a better life. We know that it is too difficult so we stay in our comfort zones. On the other side, the millionaires who were once poor too and don't even finish college were couragous enough to get out from their boxes and take the difficult path and later on their lives become easier.

Indeed, life is too ironic. Take the longer road and your life will be EASY!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento